Uninstall Adobe Genuine Service Mac & Windows
How to manually uninstall Adobe Genuine Service | macOS
(1) Open the Applications folder, and select Utilities > Adobe Genuine Service > AdobeCleanUpUtility
(2) Double-click the AdobeCleanUpUtility uninstaller.
(3) To continue with the uninstallation, select Uninstall.
(4) Enter your system user name and password, and then select OK.
The Adobe Genuine Service uninstaller removes Adobe Genuine Service and cached data.
(5) Restart > DONE!
How to manually uninstall Adobe Genuine Service | Windows
ปิด Internet > Restart เครื่องก่อน แล้วทำตามขั้นตอน
(1) Go to the Control Panel, and select Programs > Programs and Features.
(2) Right-click Adobe Genuine Service and select Uninstall.
(3) Review the message and then select Uninstall to finish uninstalling Adobe Genuine Service.
The Adobe Genuine Service uninstaller removes Adobe Genuine Service and support files from your device.
(4) Restart > DONE!
What is Adobe Genuine Service?
The Adobe Genuine Service (AGS) is a service that periodically verifies whether Adobe apps on your machine are genuine and notifies you if they are not.
Using Adobe software that is not genuine poses a risk for individuals and organizations as it is often modified, leading to issues such as:
increased risk of exposure to viruses and malware that can compromise your data
increased chances of software not functioning correctly or failing completely
We find that many customers are unaware that they have installed or purchased Adobe apps that are not genuine and may need additional information to address the situation.
Therefore, we recommend that you continue to run AGS if you have any Adobe software on your machine. The AGS also includes an automatic uninstall feature.
When you uninstall all Adobe apps from your machine, whether they are genuine or not, the AGS will automatically uninstall itself.
However, if you decide to manually uninstall the AGS, please follow the instructions provided below.
Please be aware that while the AGS may be uninstalled,